Is a natural healing therapy based on the principle that there are “reflex” points on the feet and hands that correspond to every part of your body. The feet as a whole correspond to the whole of the body. In addition to the reflex areas found in the feet, similar areas exist in the hands feet are the preferred treatment area.
- stress and tension reduction
- relieves headaches and migraines
- plantar fasciitis
and many more…
**Blue Cross Coverage is available for reflexology, please mention your coverage to be booked with registered technician. **
Reflexology with Moor Soak $50
Pedicure with Reflexology $90
A full pedicure with a reflexology treatment as the finishing massage.
Thai Foot Reflexology
Thai foot reflexology is an enjoyable holistic treatment that restores balance to the mind and body at the same time that it stimulates the internal organs. Reported benefits include:
- Improved circulation in legs and hands
- Improved lymphatic drainage
- Increased removal of toxins and waste
- Elevated functioning of the immune system
- Reduced stiffness; improving flexibility
- Accelerated physical healing
- Relief from stress
- Improved sleep
- Mental clarity and stimulation
- Infectious skin conditions
- Serious compromised circulation of the lower extremities (blood clots)
- Open cuts or sores
- Broken bones
Thai Reflexology $65
Thai Foot Massage $20 – can be added to pedicures, facials and other spa treatments.
Reflexology treatments during pregnancy are a natural and gentle way of relieving stress, anxiety and can hep prepare your body for childbirth. Some midwives now study reflexology to help enhance the care of their clients during childbirth. Reflexology is a safe and gentle therapy.
If you are under 13 weeks pregnant you should choose an experienced reflexologist.
It is advisable to seek a reflexologist that has specialist training and experience in pregnancy reflexology. In Canada please refer to the Reflexology Association of Canada.
Some Benefits for Babies and Parents:
* Relief from colic, wind & constipation
* Reduces ear and sinus congestion
* Calms upset or over tired babies
* Calming and relaxing, enhances sleep
* Digestive disorders (reflux, constipation, hernia and ulcer)
* Newborn & Infant general wellness (feeding, development, sleeping)
* Helps you to settle your baby with confidence
* Bonding with your baby
Reflexology for pregnancy $50
Mom and Baby (no soak) $40