- Please note our doors will be locked. There is no front staff. Please ring the door bell to let us know when you arrive!
- No walk ins will be taken at this time.
- You must pre-order any products by phone 204-831-7940 or by email email@example.com We will contact you with pick up options. This includes Ideal Protein clients. Please wait for confirmation from us before you pick up your order.
- Wear a mask. We reserve the right not to serve anyone who does not wear one.
- Upon entering hands must be sanitized. We will provide you an area to do so.
- Your temperature will be checked.
- Clients will be asked to fill out a disclosure form.
- Anyone booking a pedicure must bring sandals where we can paint all toes. There will be no drying in the facility. Clients must leave immediately after service is finished.
The safety and well being of all of us is the number one priority in this difficult time. Stay healthy!
Ask us anything, we are here to help.
Our Custom Facial
Cleansing is just the beginning! We customize our technique and products to suit your skin type and concerns.
Summer is Here!
We can help you choose the best products to protect the lovely skin you are in.
We love the sun, but too much sun exposure can significantly damage your skin. The ultraviolet rays (UV) radiation can cause burning and long-term changes in the skin’s structure. You can help to prevent sun-damaged skin by taking a few extra steps:
1. Apply mineral sun block with an SPF of 30 or above
2. Use sunblock on your lips with an SPF of 30 or more.
3. Limit your time outdoors when the sun is at its peak.
4. Be aware that some medicines can increase your skin’s risk of UV damage. These include certain antibiotics as well as some prescription medicines that are used to treat specific conditions. Also, certain nonprescription skin care products containing alpha-hydroxy acids can make your skin more vulnerable to damage from sunlight.
5. Talk to your healthcare provider and consult with your aesthetician (us!) for additional information about ways to protect your skin.
Over 30 years in business.
Our mission is to provide our clients with total well-being of the body, skin and mind by means of down-to-earth solutions.
The ozone stream therapy was amazing and I noticed immediately how my skin improved. Followed by reflexology and a massage, it made the perfect day. This spa is wonderful for one on one service. Thank you to the knowledgeable friendly staff. I will be booking again soon.